Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Dormant until July

I will not be able to post any more articles until about July, I am afraid. Please bookmark this site and come back then, if you are interested in the sort of things my articles deal with (the break up of Yugoslavia and the wars that followed).

The purpose of this site is basically to give a non-nationalist and neutral account of what really happened. In my experience, anyone who wants to find the truth tends only to have on offer anti-Serb Western narratives and articles, and pro-Serb nationalist articles, both of which are biased. This site is therefore intended to fill that gap, showing that the Serbs were not the evil demons they were made out to be, and explained what really happened, but also not unfairly demonising the other nations and political leaders.

My sources are basically Western books, such as 'Slobodan Milosevic and the Break Up of Yugoslavia' by Louis Sell, 'Balkan Tragedy' by Susan Woodward, 'The Death of Yugoslavia' by (can't remember), and so on, along with information revealed at Hague trial proceedings (in that witnesses of the other side admit the information, or something like that - not just taking at face value claims by people).

I hope you like the articles currently available. When I return in a few months I will also deal with Kosovo and whether its autonomy was really revoked, Milosevic's rise to power, the Sandzak under Milosevic, the position of the Bosnian Croats, and many other issues. If you're interested, bookmark the site and return then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home