Friday, September 23, 2005

Back with a lot of new stuff!

My last post on here was sometime in May or June. I said then the site would resume in July. It's been a little longer than that, but the site is finally back. I've uploaded some "Myths and Facts" about Yugoslavia, below. They largely concern the myths surrounding Serbia's 1989 constitutional amendments - ones dealing with Croatia and Bosnia, and the rest of the Kosovo issue, will hopefully follow in the coming weeks and months. Not all the posted "Myths" are answered, just those with links (others are nearly finished or not yet written up). I decided to upload it all even though the overall project is yet to be completed. Because of that, if you don't already know basically what is claimed to have happened in the former Yugoslavia then you may find this a little too complex and detailed - in the future I aim to add in little summaries of what is said and what really happened to make it easier to understand.

Anyway, regardless of all that, I hope you find the posts useful and informative.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, great blog! I'm definitely going to bookmark it!

I have a Internet site. It pretty much covers Internet related stuff. (And I've got lots of great new programs!)
Have a look sometime!

5:13 PM, September 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Great Blog!
I have a christian woman dating site/. It pretty much covers christian woman dating related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:27 PM, September 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Resell Rights eBooks site/blog. It pretty much covers Resell Rights eBooks related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:28 PM, September 23, 2005  
Blogger walterjackson4610 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

3:41 PM, January 01, 2006  
Blogger kevinjones79810594 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

11:46 AM, January 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home