Friday, September 23, 2005

The Destruction of Yugoslavia: Myth and Fact

Below is a work-in-progress expose of the anti-Milosevic and anti-Serb myths surrounding the destruction of Yugoslavia, which are repeatedly endlessly in the West. If you have come to this page believing Milosevic to be the fascist-style nationalist he is portrayed as in the West, then please begin by reading these excerts from his speeches.

Persecution of Non-Albanians in Kosovo

MYTH: Protests by Kosovo Serbs and Montenegrins in the 1980s against persecution by Kosovo Albanians were nationalist and orchestrated by Milosevic.
MYTH: Serbs, Montenegrins and other non-Albanians were not really being persecuted in Kosovo, that was just Serb nationalist propaganda.

Milosevic’s Rise to Power

MYTH: Starting in April 1987, Milosevic rose to power by exploiting a wave of anti-Albanian Serbian nationalism.
MYTH: Milosevic’s famous words, “Nobody must beat you”, were a nationalist rallying cry.
MYTH: Milosevic staged the events that allegedly prompted him to say “Nobody must beat you”.
MYTH: In the so-called “Anti-Bureaucratic Revolution” Milosevic overthrew the governments of Vojvodina and Montenegro, replacing them with his puppets.
MYTH: In November 1988 Slobodan Milosevic had the popularly elected Albanian leaders of Kosovo removed and replaced with his hand-picked puppets.
MYTH: The 28 June 1989 celebration in Gazimestan of the 600th anniversary of the Battle of Kosovo was nationalist.

The 1974 Constitution

MYTH: Serbs only objected to the 1974 constitution because it gave the provinces real autonomy, and they wanted a centralised state that they would dominate.
MYTH: Only Milosevic and Serb nationalists objected to the 1974 constitution and sought change.

The 1989 Amendments to Serbia’s Constitution

MYTH: The 1989 amendments to Serbia’s constitution abolished Kosovo’s autonomy.
MYTH: The 1989 amendments to Serbia’s constitution affected in a negative way the rights of the Albanians of Kosovo.
MYTH: Those Albanians that supported the amendments and opposed separatism were Serb puppets, genuine Albanian leaders were opposed. (This Myth is already busted within this Myth)
MYTH: The 1989 amendments to Serbia’s constitution were not approved by the necessary two-thirds majority in Kosovo’s Assembly.
MYTH: The 1989 amendments to Serbia’s constitution were illegal.
MYTH: Milosevic passed the constitutional amendments unilaterally, without the agreement of the rest of Yugoslavia.
MYTH: Despite abolishing the autonomy of the (previously) autonomous provinces of Kosovo and Vojvodina, Milosevic kept their places on the Presidency of Yugoslavia in order to create a “Serbian bloc” of votes that he controlled, with which to dominate Yugoslavia.

The Federal Government of Yugoslavia

MYTH: The Federal Government of Yugoslavia was Serb-dominated.

The Yugoslav People’s Army (JNA)

MYTH: The Yugoslav People’s Army (JNA) was Serb-dominated.
MYTH: Through the course of Yugoslavia’s break-up non-Serbs were gradually purged from the JNA, and it became a Greater Serbian army.

The “War” in Slovenia

MYTH: The Yugoslav People’s Army (JNA) attacked Slovenia in June 1991.
MYTH: Slovene armed forces were the legal forces of the Slovene state.
MYTH: It was the Serbs that ordered the JNA to move against Slovenia.

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent work!
Keep it coming!

10:08 PM, October 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work. Finally someone that sees idiotisms (or myths) in the official story. Significantlly more professionally done then most university professors do in their papers and books on such topics.

11:09 PM, April 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

6:35 PM, January 07, 2010  
Anonymous stories shemale interracial said...

Normal response, OK, then she startedfor the bedroom. If you cant beat themjoin them.
incest sex stories archive
xxx free amateur bestiality stories
teen animal sex stories
lesbian teacher sex stories
erotic stories young
Normal response, OK, then she startedfor the bedroom. If you cant beat themjoin them.

1:00 PM, December 04, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 Own a shave - many Male Enhancement necessitate you for it net many geezerhood very Vigrx Summation
is a best mathematical product for men's health here is another alternative are Member Magnification . If you desire to attain bigger member sizing, you principal cavernosum and step-up the issue of rakehell to the genital field. The creator of Male Enhancement labelled this lozenge as system of rules is that they better profligate circulation.

Here is my blog post; homepage

6:09 PM, April 03, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I understand this is kind of off-topic but I had to
ask. Does managing a well-established blog such as yours require a large amount of work?
I'm brand new to blogging but I do write in my journal every day. I'd like to start a blog so
I can share my personal experience and thoughts online.

Please let me know if you have any ideas or
tips for new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

Here is my webpage ... http://rivaprime.net/index.php/features/projetista-web

6:41 PM, May 12, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the so much important info for
me. And i'm satisfied reading your article. However should remark on some general things, The web site taste is perfect, the articles is truly nice : D. Good process, cheers

My weblog nail fungus home treatment

12:02 PM, May 16, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, this was an exceptionally good post. Taking the time and actual effort to create a great article… but what can I say…
I hesitate a whole lot and don't manage to get anything done.

my web-site; volume pills

9:13 AM, May 20, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off I want to say awesome blog! I had a
quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your head before
writing. I have had a hard time clearing my thoughts
in getting my ideas out. I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the
first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to begin.
Any recommendations or tips? Appreciate it!


Here is my web page; buy virility ex

3:15 PM, May 20, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always emailed this weblog post page to all my contacts, as if like to
read it after that my contacts will too.

My blog buy breast actives

12:26 AM, May 21, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Look at my homepage - smoke deter in stores

4:06 AM, May 22, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this website is genuinely working hard in favor of his web site, since here every information is quality based material.


My web page: click here

3:40 AM, May 24, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you've offered on your post. They're very convincing and will certainly work.
Nonetheless, the posts are very short for beginners. Could you please lengthen them a
little from next time? Thank you for the
post.

my website: duhaime.org

12:17 AM, May 25, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I check your blogs on a regular basis. Your writing style
is awesome, keep it up!

my web blog ... black spot toe nail

8:58 AM, May 26, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, You've done a great job. I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
I am confident they will be benefited from this web site.


Feel free to surf to my weblog :: where can you find reports of which green powders don't have excess heavy metals or pesticides?

1:51 AM, May 27, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This piece of writing will assist the internet viewers for building up
new webpage or even a weblog from start to end.

My webpage - capsiplex

11:39 AM, May 27, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely imagine that that you said. Your favourite reason seemed
to be on the web the easiest thing to take into accout of.
I say to you, I certainly get annoyed at the same time as people consider concerns that they
just do not recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the entire thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal.
Will likely be again to get more. Thank you

my blog post ... ex virility pills

11:25 AM, May 30, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.

Any suggestions?

Check out my homepage creatine muscle builder canada

2:14 PM, June 05, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After I initially commented I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments
are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment
is added I recieve four emails with the exact same comment.
Perhaps there is an easy method you are able to remove me from that service?
Thanks!

my blog post :: bowtrol colon control

2:52 PM, June 05, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there, You have done a fantastic job. I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm confident they will be benefited from this site.


my web site buy virility ex

4:05 AM, June 14, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home